BEVRLink 8 Channel Relay V1 12V
The BEVRLink Relay 8 ch V1 12V is a versatile and reliable relay board designed for use with the BEVRLink system or directly with Raspberry Pi, Rock or other microcontrollers. With 8 channels and spring terminals for easy connection, this relay board is perfect for quickly setting up test and automation systems. The board also features LED indicators for each relay, making it easy to monitor the status of your devices.
One of the main advantages of the BEVRLink Relay 8 ch V1 12V is its compatibility with the BEVRLink Manager boards. These boards are designed to quickly connect and address the pins between, for example, a Raspberry Pi 4 and the relay board. This means that you can easily connect your devices and start controlling them with your Raspberry Pi.
The relays on the BEVRLink Relay 8 ch V1 12V are of industrial quality and are designed in Sweden. They are capable of handling loads up to 5A 250VAC or 5A 30VDC, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. Additionally, the board features a 12V output connector that can be used to power the next board or to power 12V loads connected to the relays.
The BEVRLink Relay 8 ch V1 12V is a reliable and versatile relay board that comes with several great features. One of these features is the 12V/2A DC Jack power input, which provides power to the entire system, including all connected relay boards and the microcontroller. Additionally, the board has a Manager and Expansion connector, which makes it easy to connect to other relay boards, and a standard rail mount bottom case that allows for easy installation.
The relay board also has an onboard LED for each relay, which makes it easy to monitor the status of each relay. There is also a Power Good Status LED, which indicates if the board is receiving enough power, and a selectable Address, which allows you to choose a unique address for the board. To protect the relays, the board has a 9V under-voltage shutdown feature and it also has 3.3A available for the manager(Raspberry Pi) + additional modules.
In conclusion, the BEVRLink Relay 8 ch V1 12V is an ideal choice for anyone looking for a reliable and easy-to-use relay board that can be easily connected to a Raspberry Pi or other microcontroller. With its high-quality relays and versatile design, it is perfect for use in a wide range of applications.
8 Relay module, with spring terminals and LED indicators for each relay. It powers other modules and manager boards connected through the easy to use BERVLink connector. You only have to connect the boards, power and then put in your controlled devices to the relays. A 5V I2C bus is used for the communication between the boards and the manager board which can be any SBC or microcontroller like Raspberry PI, PICO, ESP32 etc. All our Manager boards have 3.3V to 5V level shifter for the i2c logic so that managers like Raspberry Pi could be used. A modular design enables you to do your own casing or use our BEVRLink case with support for DIN rail mounting.
The 5V I2C bus is open to be used with your own I2C product and other brands using standard Dupont 2.54 mm wires. Making the possibilities endless to what you could control and automate with this system.
Examples of applications
- Automating a greenhouse by connecting the relays to control the temperature, humidity, and lighting.
- Controlling a home automation system by connecting the relays to lights, appliances, and other devices.
- Building a security system by connecting the relays to sensors and alarms.
- Creating an industrial automation system by connecting the relays to machines and equipment.
- Building a remote-controlled robot by connecting the relays to motors and other actuators.
- Building an aquaponics system by connecting the relays to pumps, valves, and other equipment.
- Building a weather station by connecting the relays to sensors for measuring temperature, humidity, and other weather parameters.
- 12V/2A DC Jack power input Size: 5.5x2.1mm
- Relay coil supplied directly from power input, 15mA used by each relay active.
- 12V output connector to be used to power the next board or use to power 12 V loads connected to the relays.
- Manager and Expansion connector
- High quality relays, loads up to 5A 250VAC or 5A 30VDC
- Standard rail mount bottom case
- Onboard LEDs for indicating relays status
- Power Good Status LED, if the board doesn’t have enough voltage (4.7V) due to heavy load it will turn off the LED.
- Selectable Address
- Plug and play, no cables needed to connect to a Raspberry Pi
- Good for quickly setting up test and automation systems
- 9V under voltage shutdown to protect the relays
Power supply voltage: 12V/2A
Expansion and Manager connector 5V/3A power
Relay channels: 8-ch
Contact form: SPDT-NO,NC
Connector: Spring clamp terminal block
Dimension: 192.8 mm x 72 mm
Mounting hole size: M3
I2C Address 0x20-0x27, user selectable
I2C 4.7K optional pull-up
3.3A available for manager(raspberry pi) + additional modules
BEVRLink system expansion
Frakt & Retur
Vår policy gäller i 30 dagar. Om det har gått 30 dagar sedan ditt köp, kan vi tyvärr inte erbjuda dig återbetalning eller byte.
För att vara berättigad till retur måste din vara vara oanvänd och i samma skick som du fick den. Den ska också vara i originalförpackningen.