RASPBERRY Pi 3 MODEL B
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B comes forward as the latest version of the Raspberry Pi computers. In fact, it is an outstanding addition to the Raspberry Pi family. Surprisingly, the electronic board (having a size of credit card) is smaller in size but enriched with amazingly valuable features. Its outlook is very charming an almost same like that of Pi 2 B. Even, size of the electronic board is same like the previous model. The difference lies there in performance, processing power, speed, and connectivity.
The new Pi 3 Model B has an edge of being equipped with some outstanding connectivity features. So, now it is time to actually get rid of the external devices for the purpose of setting desired connections.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B comes with the high-speed processor (1.2GHz) that is much faster as compared to the other Raspberry Pi modules. Get happy, because now you don’t need to bother about the heating effect because it is claimed that the new Pi 3 module doesn’t need a heat-sink like that of other Pi 3 Modules.
- A 64-bit Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53
- Features a co-processor (Video-core IV) responsible for enhancing multimedia performance
- Equipped with a wireless LAN (802.11 b/g/n)
- 2 GHz compatible BCM2837
- Power Supply of 2.5A along with the facility of Connectivity via Micro-USB
- HDMI A/V Connector available
- Windows 10 IoT, ARM, and GNU/Linux Compatibility
- 4x USB 2.0 Ports
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Features a CSI Camera Connector
- Compact size of (85mm x 5mm x 17mm)
- Ethernet Port 10/100
- (1GB) LPDDR2
- RCA A/V Connector
- (DSI) Display Connector
- Chip Antenna
Amazingly, the smartly designed electronic board may become a good source of App programming. The ability of the Pi 3 B Model B to equally assist the beginners and professionals in completion of different projects places it on top of the priority list.