HIFIBERRY DIGI+ – STANDARD VERSION
HiFiBerry Digi+ – Standard Version
Don’t go anywhere else to look for the most effective and efficient S/PDIF Output performance support for your Raspberry Pi computer. The HiFiBerry Digi+ Standard stands out with its outstanding features. This module doesn’t require additional USB conversion. The I2C connector support ensure direct connectivity with the RPi computers. The Digi+ - Standard Version features 192kHz/24-bit sample rate. The Electric-Optical TOSLink output is what the professional developers have been looking for and now they get it with this module.
Digi+ Standard Features
- The HiFiBerry Digi+ - Standard supports 40-Pin GPIO reference card to connect with the latest Raspberry Pi models
- Capable of generation exceptional sound quality thanks to excellent sample rate 192kHz/24-bit
- No chance for audio-stream modification thanks to the Bit-Perfect output
- Connects easily and directly with the Raspberry Pi computers
- No need for soldering
- The kit contains plugins and mounting accessories
- The HiFiBerry Digi+ Standard is compatible with the Raspberry Pi A+, Pi B+, Pi Zero, Pi 2 Model B, and Pi 3 Model B computers
- Comes with galvanic insolation support via high-bandwidth (optional) output
- Dimensions = 6.5cm x 5.5cm x 1.5cm
- Weight = 20-grams
The HiFiBerry Digi+ Standard features S/PDIF support so it doesn’t require an Output Transformer unless you’re looking at galvanic isolation. If galvanic isolation isn’t a bigger consideration then the absence of an Output Transformer doesn’t hurt a bit. If you still feel that the quality should be exceptional then you can arrange for the Output Transformer. Till now, the developers have found nothing wrong with additional transformer collaboration. This is one of the best modules to satisfy your project’s needs involving High-Quality sound.