HiFiBerry AMP2 for Raspberry Pi
Good news for all those developers who love to work on sounds and high-quality audio! We bring you one of the most top-performing amplifier for your Raspberry Pi boards. The HiFiBerry AMP2 is the revised version with better features. It is fairly easy to mount on the Raspberry Pi boards. This amplifier supports from 4Ohm to 8Ohm of impedance and is compatible with a wider voltage rage i.e. from 12V to 24V. The high voltage support means that the setup supplies power to the connected Raspberry Pi board and even the additional display. You don’t require to mess with the cables in an attempt to arrange for the extremal power supplies.
HiFiBerry AMP2 Features
- Supports HQ 24-bit audio at 192kHz
- Compatible with maximum of 60-Watts
- Accommodates 4Ohm to 8Ohm speakers
- Compatible with min. 12V to max. 24V
- No need for external power supply for the Raspberry Pi board
HiFiBerry AMP2 Description
At a fairly nominal price, the HiFiBerry AMP2 carries highly reliable features. If you want to work with top-quality stereo sound on a tight budget then you must have a look at this amazing solution. The hardware features of AMP2 are better than its predecessor.
- It is better not to go over 18V even though the stated range reaches 24V. Yes! If you have connected 8-Ohm speakers then you can break the 18V barrier otherwise, up to 18V is suitable for the 4-Ohm speakers.
- Avoid using a laptop charger as power supply to the HiFiBerry AMP2 because those chargers are known to negotiate voltage in consideration of the exclusive laptop model.