RASPBERRY Pi COMPUTE MODULE 3 LITE
Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Lite
Raspberry Pi boards have been the most flexible boards in terms of form factor and they offer better industrial applicability. Raspberry Pi Compute module has now been upgraded with better features including eMMC and 4GB. The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Lite is more flexible than the conventional development boards. It features 1.2GHz processor, far quicker than that of the Pi 1 quad-core.
Compute Module 3 Lite Features
- The module comes with a BCM2837 I.2GHz CPU
- Contains a 1GB RAM
- Small size with dimensions (L x W) 67.6mm x 31mm
- Supports SODIMM DDR2 connector
- The connector pins facilitate the processor interface
- Enhances the SoC BCM2837 flexibility by accommodating more GPIO pins which can’t accommodate with the Raspberry Pi
- Helps easy and quick designing for the customized systems
Compute Module 3 Lite Description
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Lite is an amazing offer allowing the professional developers to do much more than they can in the case of the standard Raspberry Pi 3 board. The module enhances the connectivity options and allows you to multiply the GPIO pins as per your requirements. The size is pretty small yet fairly comfortable to accommodate all the necessary connections and components.